Spring is a wonderful time of year to be out and about property hunting. You get the days where it feels like Summer has arrived early, unannounced, and everything is bursting into life again. An uplifting time, made for fresh ideas , new beginnings and of course, new homes.
If you’re planning to up sticks this Spring, or perhaps invest, we’ve compiled a collection of stunning country homes, available on the market between £200,000 and £300,000 – absolute gems. One of these could be just the property you’re looking for!
- South Street, Taunton | £267,500
- The Green, Martock | £285,000
- Barn Conversion, Bodmin | £300,000
- Victory Cottage, Ilminster | £300,000
- May Cottage, Bridport | £229,950
- Herd Street, Marlborough | £239,000
- De Combe House (Apartment), Crewkerne | £250,000
- St. Johns Drive, Grantham | £300,000
- Reed Cottage, Bridport | £245,000
- Bakery Cottage, Honiton | £300,000