Early on the 23rd of July, the showground at Knightshayes, Chettsicombe, Tiverton comes alive with the opening of the Mid Devon Show. Mid Devon Show is a one day agricultural experience, celebrating with an eclectic mix of breathtaking entertainment, food, shopping, music, horticulture and farm life!
Humberts top five things, we would recommend you see at the show are:
1. Watch the events in the main ring, from the Parade of Hounds to the freestyle stunt team to the Pony Club Prince Philip games - see if you can spot the Humberts Banner!
2. Head over to the Livestock area to see a range of animals and breeds.
3. In the afternoon there will be a Grand Parade in the main ring of the winners.
4. Explore the Arts and Crafts tent to find amazing creative gifts.
5. Be inspired by the next generation of Young Farmers in the Young Farmers Club Tent. All four clubs, which form the group of Exe Valley Young Farmers, compete against each other with the aim to win the Group cup.
Finally do not forget the Food Hall! To find some delicious local food and drink to take home or enjoy at the show.Everyone at Humberts is looking forward to exploring the event, in what looks to be a sunshine success – we can’t recommend it enough. Here’s to the weekend and the Mid Devon Show!
Photo credit: Mid Devon Show