Our experienced chartered surveyors provide an honest and accurate valuation of your commercial property assets.
We advise on property and land valuation for occupation, development or investment. Our services are frequently used for lending security, taxation, portfolio performance and sales and acquisitions.
Our valuers are all members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and are RICS registered.
We also have professional indemnity insurance of up to £25 million in place and all work is carried out in line with the RICS ‘Red Book’ requirements – the nationally recognised standard for valuations.
Our professional valuers offer you tailored advice for a wide range of purposes, including:
• Bank loan security
• Sales and acquisitions
• Charities Act
• Taxation (probate, capital gains tax and inheritance tax)
• Landlords and tenants
• Receivership and insolvency
• Expert witness
• Insurance reinstatement value
• Matrimonial and litigation
• Compulsory purchase claims and associated valuations
• Pipelines, capital easement payment and claims
• End of tenancy (improvements, fixtures and dilapidations)
• Business and asset restructuring
Our experienced team undertakes valuations across a wide range of property types, such as offices, industrial sites and retail premises – including investment and development opportunities.
Humberts specialise in providing residential, rural and commercial property advice. To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.