Our leisure division specialises in the sale of holiday complexes, from single businesses to property portfolios.
Whether you’re looking for a single holiday complex or a portfolio of properties, holiday letting businesses offer fantastic investment opportunities.
With 20 years’ experience in this specialist field, we have a proven track record of success in the industry. We can help you to find the perfect holiday letting business to meet your objectives.
If you’re looking to sell, we can manage the whole process, providing expert advice on the market conditions and how to achieve the best price in the timescales you need.
We are proud of our success in meeting the needs of our clients, who include trusts, charities, many well-known PLCs as well as private individuals.
In the past few years, we have seen growing demand from investment purchasers who are looking to run holiday businesses – either on site or remotely.
Our specialist leisure department can offer expert advice to help you find the right opportunity, make an informed decision and realise the best return on your investment.
We provide arrange of professional services, including valuations, acquisitions and planning, to help guide you through the process. We can also give you expert advice on secured lending, capital gains tax and inheritance tax issues.
For sellers, we have an established market for the sale of commercial holiday letting accommodation and an extensive national database of potential buyers.
We can advise you on the current market conditions and how to achieve the best price in the timescales you need.
Our in-house surveyors, who specialises in holiday letting accommodation, can give you an accurate idea of the prospective value of the business.
We deal with a wide range of properties, including:
• Holiday flats
• Lodge parks
• Caravan parks
• Holiday cottage complexes
• Holiday villages
• A dedicated department for holiday complexes.
• A proven track record in the sale of holiday letting businesses since 1996.
• Expert commercial advice on valuations, acquisitions, investments and planning.
• Valuations carried out by a chartered surveyor who specialises in the leisure market.
• An extensive database of potential purchasers.
• Professional presentation of properties coupled with sympathetic and confidential sales to avoid any impact on the business being sold.
Humberts specialise in providing residential, rural and commercial property advice. To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.