Holiday letting: a growing market
In recent years, we have seen an ever-increasing number of buyers, particularly from London and the South East of England, who are looking to move to the country and run a holiday letting business.
Our specialist leisure department can offer expert advice to help you find the right opportunity and realise the best return on your investment.
Our in-house surveyors, who specialise in holiday letting accommodation, can give you an accurate idea of the prospective value of the property. We can also give you expert advice on secured lending, capital gains tax and inheritance tax, and planning issues.
If you’re looking to sell, we can manage the whole process, advising you on how to prepare your property for sale and helping you to achieve the best price in the timescales you need.
Why choose Humberts?
• A dedicated department for holiday complexes.
• A proven track record in the sale of holiday letting accommodation since 1996.
• A wide range of suitable properties, from farmhouse B&Bs to holiday letting cottages.
• Expert advice on valuations, acquisitions, investments and planning.
• Valuations carried out by a chartered surveyor who specialises in the leisure market.
• An extensive database of potential purchasers.