We let an extremely wide range of rural properties, including cottages, country houses, workshops, offices, equipped dairies, village halls and equestrian units.
Our clients include private landowners, trustees of land and estates, financial institutions, public bodies and charities.
How we can help
We can help and advise you on:
• Identifying the most appropriate market
• Pricing the property accurately to attract tenants
• Preparing your property for letting in a cost-effective way
• Marketing and advertising
• Screening and vetting applicant tenants
• Negotiating favourable lease terms
Our experienced lettings team can manage the process from marketing your property through to the signing of the tenancy agreement and beyond.