If you’re looking to let your farm or rural property, we can help you to secure the best returns.
At Humberts, we can advise you on how to turn any unused farm or estate buildings to your financial advantage through letting.
Our property experts have a long history of letting rural properties, together with in-depth market knowledge and an extensive network of contacts, ensuring the best outcome for you.
We let an extremely wide range of rural properties, including cottages, country houses, workshops, offices, equipped dairies, village halls and equestrian units.
Our clients include private landowners, trustees of land and estates, financial institutions, public bodies and charities.
We can help and advise you on:
• Identifying the most appropriate market
• Pricing the property accurately to attract tenants
• Preparing your property for letting in a cost-effective way
• Marketing and advertising
• Screening and vetting applicant tenants
• Negotiating favourable lease terms
Our experienced lettings team can manage the process from marketing your property through to the signing of the tenancy agreement and beyond.
We offer far more than just a lettings service. We can advise on all aspects of the process, such as:
• Identifying rental opportunities
• Completing rent assessments and reviews
• Resolving any issues between landlords and existing tenants
• Identifying and managing any risks
• Identifying investment opportunities
• Advising on regulatoryand tax implications
• Advising on alternatives if letting is not appropriate
• Preparing brochures and adverts
• Identifying and approaching potential contacts
• Designing and managing marketing campaigns
• Handling viewings
• Tenant interviewing and vetting
• Negotiating leases
• Drawing up tenancies
• Liaising with solicitors
Humberts specialise in providing residential, rural and commercial property advice. To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.