Considering a property investment in the country? Talk to our rural investment experts first.
In recent years, agricultural land and other rural assets have shown strong investment performance across the markets.
If you’re considering investing in a property, our rural investment team can provide specialist advice and support to help you achieve the best returns.
We can help you at every stage of the investment process, from identifying the right opportunity through to targeting potential investments, managing the acquisition process, and disposing of any assets.
As part of our comprehensive services, we can help you with:
• Prioritising your requirements in terms of capital growth, risk and timings
• Targeting potential acquisitions
• Using market intelligence to create opportunities
• Managing the acquisition process
• Long-term strategic management of your assets
• Valuing your assets
• Advice and introductions in relation to funding
• Managing any disposals
Our clients include farmers, landowners, investment managers, property fund and trust managers, institutions, charities and public bodies. We also work with existing owners seeking investors for major diversification projects, developments and other activities.
With in-depth market insights and intelligence, we provide support to first-time investors, experienced investors and current asset owners on a variety of issues, including:
• Taking advantage of rising capital values
• Enhancing capital growth
• Seeking greater return on capital
• Increasing combined yield
• Diversifying asset classes held
• Diversifying income streams
• Tax efficiency
• Release of capital
Drawing on our broad expertise in areas such as estate management, farm finance, investments and valuations, we can help you make the right investment decision, whatever your requirements.
Humberts specialise in providing residential, rural and commercial property advice. To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.