We specialise in the valuation of agricultural, rural and equestrian properties.
We provide confidential agricultural valuations for all types of rural properties, from a large-landed estate to a farm cottage or equestrian facilities.
Our valuers are all members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) as well as RICS registered valuers. We have professional indemnity insurance of up to £25 million in place and all work is carried out in line with the RICS ‘Red Book’ requirements – the nationally recognised standard for valuations.
Our professional valuers offer expert advice on both freehold and leasehold land for:
• Bank loan security
• Business asset restructuring
• Charities Act
• Compulsory purchase claims and associated valuations
• Electricity line wayleaves and claims
• End of tenancy – improvements, fixtures and dilapidations
• Expert witness
• Farm business appraisals
• Farm stocktaking
• Insurance reinstatement value
• Landlords and tenants
• Matrimonial and litigation
• Pipelines, capital easement payments and claims
• Receivership and insolvency
• Sales and acquisitions
• Taxation (probate, inheritance tax and capital gains tax)
Our experienced team undertakes valuations across a wide range of property types, including estates, farms, agricultural land, rural property and equestrian facilities.
With a national network of 23 offices, we have our finger on the pulse of both the national and local property markets, ensuring that our clients benefit from sound, up-to-the-minute advice.
Humberts specialise in providing residential, rural and commercial property advice. To find out how we can help you, please get in touch.