2 Bedrooms, 2 Shower Rooms, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility/Boot Room. Gas-Fired Central Heating. Sealed Unit Double Glazing Windows. Parking Area. Landscaped and Part Walled Garden. In all about 1/10th Acre.
An excellent opportunity to purchase a very attractive detached former coach house which has been cleverly converted and enlarged with a contemporary twist. The original has solid stone elevations under a slate roof, complemented by a striking modern single storey extension with timber external cladding. The well planned accommodation offers a mixture of traditional and modern style living with a number of interesting design details.
The excellent specification includes:-
* Gas fired central heating
* Contemporary grey coloured aluminium and traditional sealed unit windows
* Living Room with bi-folding doors
* Roof lanterns to living room and kitchen/dining room
* Well equipped Kitchen
* Comprehensive Zanussi appliances - electric fan assisted oven, microwave, 5 burner gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine.
* Attractive sanitary ware and chrome heated towel radiators
* Down lighters to kitchen
* Internal oak veneer doors
* Built in wardrobes to bedroom 2
* Fitted carpets and vinyl floor coverings
* Laid out turfed garden, brick paved terrace and timber decking
The property is a very appealing, individual and special conversion with a contemporary twist. It would make an ideal permanent, second home or letting investment (either for holidays or long term).
The owners of the neighbouring house Harts Orchard will be erecting a quality timber boundary fence for mutual privacy.
Off road parking area with for 2 cars.
Laid and level lawned and pea shingle for garden together with part brick paved pathways, brick paved terrace and timber decking interspersed with a variety of trees including Persian Ironwood and Ginkgo. The boundaries are formed in part with stone walling and beech hedging.
The property enjoys a pleasant location on the edge of Beaminster town, yet within easy reach of the all the facilities. The town is designated as a Conservation Area and is well known for its delightful square with a range of local business facilities, shops, restaurants and hotels. The surrounding locality contains some of the finest scenery in the county and includes the well known view points of Pilsdon Pen, Golden Cap and Eggardon Hill Fort. The area is designated as being of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are fine opportunities for walking and riding. The beautiful World Heritage coastline is only about 15 minutes away by car.
The historic market town of Bridport is within about 6 miles and there are golf courses at West Bay, Lyme Regis and Yeovil. There are main line connections to London at Crewkerne, about 6 miles, and at the regional centres of Dorchester and Yeovil which are also within easy commuting distance.