The property comprises the principal residence of a handsome Grade II* Listed Georgian Hall dating to circa 1820.
Built of gault brick under a slate roof, the property extends over a basement, ground and upper floors. Two lower curved wings (one included in the sale) enclose a stable yard. There is also a large cellar, ideal for storage or an extensive wine collection.
The Hall has a south and eastern aspect with large, well proportioned and symmetrical reception rooms with high ceilings and cornicing.
The fine entrance hall with Doric columns and ornamental display alcoves lead to an inner hall with a domed skylight, and central stone staircase with a mahogany balustrade leading to a galleried landing.
Four principal reception rooms and a circular study lead off the inner hall with ornamental display alcoves and fluted columns. The principal rooms have intricate moulded fluted architraves with garlands and full length Georgian
windows with sash chords overlooking the gardens.
The staircase leads to the galleried landing comprising 4 pairs of Ionic columns with arched recesses between each pair and a dentil cornice.
Set off the landing are seven double bedrooms, one of which is a circular room. Four of the bedrooms have en-suite bath/shower rooms, and there is a fifth family shower room.
The Hall has been refurbished over a period, and includes a new slate roof, new wiring, new window frames, a new central heating system, and the latest