The properties are for second home/holiday use only and cannot be your main residence. No lettings are allowed.
A whole range of lodge manufacturers and designs are available with 2 - 3 bedrooms, en suite shower room, main bathroom, lounge/dining room and kitchen.
This is an exciting and exclusive development of only 24 bespoke holiday homes, in a beautiful parkland setting, adjoining open countryside.
The many excellent features include:-
* A mixture of 40, 42 and 45 feet pitches.
* Enclosed verandah.
* Spacious lounge/dining area with either centre lounge or traditional pitches available.
* Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances.
* Fully furnished including carpets and curtains.
* LPG central heating and sealed unit double glazing.
* Attractive bathroom and en suite shower room.
* Private paved parking space and guest parking area at the top of the development.
* Low maintenance.
* Landscaped grounds.
* Leisure facilities at nearby sister parks available including swimming pool, bar, restaurant etc.
* Dog friendly park with dog walking pathways on adjacent land.
* Family friendly park.
* Season - the season length is 46 weeks (10.5 months), with the Park being closed for 6 weeks in January/February each year.
* Availability - Lodges available for use from November 2017 - subject to availability.
New 35 year licence with 10½ month season. Annual pitch fee to cover upkeep of the communal areas, rates, water charges and VAT.
Larkfield Park is a small, intimate and peaceful holiday park, just a few minutes walk from the Jurassic Coast and the popular National Trust Hive beach with café, forming part of the beautiful World Heritage Coastline. Burton Bradstock is considered to be the most sought-after village in West Dorset being very picturesque and well known for its period stone & thatched cottages. It has excellent local amenities including a garage/shop, post office, public houses, church, village hall, primary school, part time library and farm shop. There is a regular bus service.
The village lies within an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the stunning coast is designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The thriving market town of Bridport is only about 3 miles to the west with a wider range of business, professional and recreational facilities. The nearby harbour and coastal resort of West Bay, the location of the TV drama Broadchurch, is also just a few miles away with an 18 hole golf course. The larger centres of Dorchester and Weymouth are both about 15 miles with main line rail services to London and the West Country.