Osbourne House is a very impressive and exclusive detached house traditionally built in 2006 by a well-known local builder with brick elevations and under the current ownership since new.
Within the last two years the house has been subject to extensive alteration and upgrading to a very high standard to now provide very stylish, spacious accommodation with a whole number of excellent contemporary and period style features including:
* Gas fired central heating with recently replaced boiler.
* (Mainly) character bellow style radiators.
* Low Maintenance UPVC sealed unit windows.
* Superb contemporary fitted kitchen with solid hardwood worktops and LED lighting.
* Comprehensive built in appliances - Siemens 5-burner gas hob, electric double oven, extractor fan and integral fridge/freezer plus Indesit integrated dishwasher.
* Period style cloakroom suite.
* Period style family bathroom with roll-top bath.
* Large principal bedroom with en suite shower room and 24 carat gold tiling.
* UPVC conservatory.
* Sitting room with polished stone fireplace and coal-effect gas fire.
* Marble tiles to reception hall, conservatory, kitchen and family bathroom.
* Walnut internal doors.
* Solid walnut flooring to sitting room and dining room (or living room).
* Upgraded quality front and rear doors.
* Integral garage with remote control roller door.
* Superb landscaped and well stocked front and rear gardens with sunny west facing rear aspect.
* Part brick boundary walls and new fencing.
Internal inspection of this highly individual well-appointed home is strongly recommended by the Sole Agents.
Osbourne House stands on a corner plot and a tarmac driveway leads to INTEGRAL GARAGE with remote control roller door, power and light.
There is a separate pedestrian gate leading to the porch plus side pedestrian gated access. Both the front and rear gardens are enclosed behind brick and fenced boundaries.
The front garden features a lawn together with a variety of shrub borders. The rear garden has been cleverly re-designed on two levels. Immediately adjoining is a timber decking/terrace area with borders. Steps lead down to a lower decking/terraced area bordered by a wide range of shrubs and flower borders taking advantage of the westerly aspect.
The property is very well located within Osbourne Road, a popular and peaceful residential road, just to the north of the town centre. It is very conveniently situated for the town centre being within only about 10/15 minutes' walk. The town offers an excellent range of shopping, business and recreational facilities including a twice weekly market, cinema and arts centre. There is also a leisure centre with sports hall, gym and indoor swimming pool plus playing fields. The immediate area is designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there is easy access to the surrounding countryside and hills.
The popular coastal resort of West Bay (location for the TV drama Broadchurch) is within about 2 miles giving access to the beautiful World Heritage Jurassic Coastline. Dorchester, the County town of Dorset is about 15 miles to the east with main line rail services to London and the West Country. Weymouth and Lyme Regis are within about 20 - 30 minutes driving distance.