Built of rendered brick under a hipped tile roof in 1929, and subsequently extended and refurbished in the 1990s, the property sits in a large rectangular plot of about 0.3 acres, with a south east facing garden, workshop and outbuildings.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, 8.3m x 3.8m sitting room, opening into a conservatory with access onto the terrace and garden. A study with a gas fire and marble surround could double as a ground floor bedroom, as there is a ground floor bathroom. To the rear is an open plan kitchen/dining room with mock Tudor style ceiling timbers, and fitted wall and base units.
On the first floor is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, and two further bedrooms, one leading into a dressing room/sewing room/4th bedroom.
The accommodation extends to about.....