The Old School is an attractive detached former school. It was built in 1855 for Long Bredy and Kingston Russell and closed in 1975. It was subsequently converted into a spacious and characterful home with flexible accommodation. The property is built of stone under a clay tiled roof and its features, typical of its school heritage, include large windows, arched doors and exposed roof beams.
Under the current ownership since 2009 a considerable amount of money has been spent on refurbishment and upgrading including fitting a new kitchen with NEFF electric oven, electric halogen ceramic hob and integrated dishwasher, a new downstairs shower/laundry room, additional wood grain style UPVC sealed unit windows and an additional velux window to the first floor, a large bespoke upstairs storage cupboard with mezzanine above, oak flooring in kitchen, partial re-roofing, part new ceilings and a bespoke insulated double faced oak front door. Landscaping improvements have also been undertaken.
The property is very well appointed and a particular feature is the very large