An individual Grade II Listed Georgian House with outbuildings and a large garden.
The Brick House is an individual attached property with spacious accommodation over three floors. The property, which has been lived in by the same family for over 100 years, has strong Georgian styling with many period features indicative of that era. It is thought that the property was once a barn and converted in the 19th Century and was subsequently purchased in 1919 by the current owners Great Grand Father who operated a successful tomato growing business from the 1930's to the 1970's.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating with radiators, Georgian multi-paned windows, open fireplaces and high ceilings.
On the ground floor, an ornate front door with stone door case and pediment leads into an entrance hall with flagstone floor and fine ornamental Georgian staircase. The double aspect sitting room has an open fire place and ornate cornicing. The dining room has an open fire place flanked by cupboards and has doors to the hall way and the kitchen. The kitchen overlooks the rear and has a range of pine fronted units and door to the utility room, which has a cloak room and stable door to rear garden.
On the first floor is a gallery landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom comprising bath, shower WC and hand basin. The staircase rises to the second floor where there are three further bedrooms as well as a shower.
To the front of The Brick House is a lawned garden with shaped gravel pathway to front door and period brick boundary walls. To the rear, adjacent to the rear utility room is a paved courtyard enjoying a sunny aspect. This gives way to an extensive driveway, and access into a large period outbuilding with three chambers. Beyond this is a double detached garage with twin up and over doors and personal doors and an extensive area down to grass.