- Traditional painted Mayflower kitchens & Granite worktops
- NEFF gas hob, oven & extractor
- NEFF microwave
- Fully integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Fully integrated Dishwasher
- Under Pelmet Lighting
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with engraved drainer and
- Low energy LED downlighters
- Plumbing and electrical provision for washing machine
- Electrical provision for condensing tumble dryer
- High quality white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatic shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Mirror lights to all en-suites and bathrooms
- Karndean flooring to en-suites, bathrooms and cloakrooms
- Chrome heated towel rails to all en-suites and bathrooms
- Low energy LED downlighters
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
- Recessed downlights to kitchen area, bathrooms & ensuites
- Pendant light fittings in all other rooms
- Mains powered smoke detectors
- Karndean Flooring & Fitted Carpets
- Oak internal doors
- Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled
Worchester Bosch gas boiler
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Radiators on the first floor
- Double glazed windows
- Outside lights to front and rear doors
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
The Cider Press is an individually designed barn conversion, set in the heart of this development. The property has been thoughtfully designed, carefully integrating traditional architecture whilst creating modern living.
The Cider Press has a spacious entrance hallway, cloakroom
with wall hung WC, wash hand basin and utility area for
washing machine/tumble dryer. The sitting room/kitchen is
split level with french doors out to the garden and Karndean
flooring. On the first floor is a master bedroom with ensuite
shower room comprising shower, wc and wash hand basing
along with backlit bathroom cabinet with LED light bar
above, chrome towel radiator and tiled floor. There are two
further bedrooms and bathroom with bath and shower over,WC and wash hand basin.
Outside there is a landscaped garden with paved area and the remainder laid to lawn with a pedestrian gate leading to the two allocated parking spaces.
Merriott is a popular and thriving village largely built of period hamstone properties. The village is set in rich farming
country and is about 14 miles from the south coast at Bridport and Lyme Regis and convenient for the larger
regional centres of Yeovil and Taunton. There is an excellent range of local services including a garage, petrol station, butcher, two general stores, post office, pharmacy, pub, plant nursery and pottery.
There is a first school and pre-school, church, village hall,
tithe barn and social club which host a wide range of
activities. The village also boasts a recreation ground which
has a new pavilion building and both junior and senior play
areas, cricket and football pitches, tennis courts and a
bowling green. There is also a separate squash club and
Crewkerne with its mainline station to London Waterloo,
Waitrose, sports centre, local shopping and swimming pool
is 2 miles away. Ilminster 3 miles and Martock 5 miles.
From the A303 at South Petherrton take the Harp Lane exit past the petrol station, continue for approx 2 miles and then take the first exit at the roundabout into Lopen.
Drive through the village of Lopen and into Merriott, Moorlands Farm can then be found towards the bottom of Broadway on the right hand side.