Orchard House dates from approximately 1820 when it was a former lodge for Venn House. In the 1970s a substantial extension was carried out providing generously proportioned rooms. The property is constructed of rendered elevations under a pitched tile roof and is located at the southern end of South Street in a peaceful setting adjacent to Venn House.
The property is approached from South Street via a timber five bar gate over a gravelled parking and turning area adjacent to the front door.
Overall the accommodation is extremely generous and offers potential to modernise to an incoming purchaser's requirements.
The property is surrounded on two sides by an established mainly paved garden, part of which is behind an attractive stone wall with a small area of lawn with deep and well stocked flower and shrub borders and a number of specimen trees. There is a double garage. Overall the gardens and grounds are extremely peaceful and overlook the wooded areas adjoining Venn House whilst being a short walking distance from the centre of Milborne Port.