* Newly renovated and extended, with rooms re-purposed, re-energised this is in every sense a new home featuring a bespoke interior.
* This desirable and appealing detached house offers great adaptability across its capacious open plan living spaces in integrating 3/4 Reception Rooms, 4/5 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms (2 En-Suite).
* Double Opening Entrance Doors to Reception Hall with Cloaks/WC.
* Large open plan contemporary living space that's sure to 'wow', centred around a designed Kitchen with large central island designed to be the heart of the home, designed for entertaining, opening to a capacious garden room with a panorama of windows bringing the outside in. The Dining Area adds it's own sense of character.
* There's a separate 'grown up's' Drawing Room, then a Study, Bedroom and Wet Room/WC that would be equally at home for those that desire more self contained rooms for other family members or for work from home opportunities.
* The first floor features Four Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms, each with free-standing baths, Villeroy & Boch fittings and digital showers.
* Re-plumbed and rewired throughout with Hive central heating system and clever lighting systems that add drama and ambiance.
* The outside space has been designed to be an 'Oasis in the City' mature screened backdrop (mature specimen trees imported from Italy), gardens with extended terracing ideal for entertaining.
"Fairlight House has been transformed into a modern masterpiece, a bold design and a stylish home where every last detail was considered to ensure its cutting-edge design also offered comfort and easy living", explains Dean Heaviside, the property expert behind the project.
"The vision for the house was to create something very special, a radical redesign - something that took on a whole new persona, that was eye-catching and could truly connect with its sense of place," he says.
"We needed to re-purpose the rooms, change the functionality of the interior space to create an inspiring environment that people want to live in today."
To find out more about this property and its location please contact our Norwich office
""Golden Ticket to Home of Imagination""