Jasmine Cottage is believed to date from 1760, being a semi-detached period property with brick and stone elevations under a tiled roof with well-arranged accommodation over three floors. The property is approached via timber double gates over a concrete parking area, adjacent to an area of well-stocked borders which leads to the tiled entrance lobby with door to the sitting room with attractive stone fireplace, oak beam above and Villager wood-burning stove. A door leads to the well-fitted kitchen with double oven, electric four ring hob, door to outside and opens to the conservatory/dining room with sliding patio doors giving access to the rear garden.
The main gardens are to the rear of the property, and a path to the side leads to a concrete block outside utility room with stainless steel sink, wall and floor units with worktop above and plumbing and space for a washing machine. Attached is a timber garden store/workshop, further traditionally built former privy outside stores and oil tank. The rear garden forms a delightful setting for the property with stone steps flanked by flower and shrub borders and timber picket fence. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with attractive stone wall, and a central path leads to an attractive paved area to the rear. Overall the garden measurements are approximately 51ft x 34ft.
On the first floor there is a landing with cupboard housing hot water tank, a bedroom overlooking the front of the property and bathroom to the rear. A staircase leads to the second bedroom with velux windows over the front, and two leaded light, double-glazed windows with attractive views over the gardens and countryside beyond.