The period style homes have been carefully designed in keeping with the conservation area and local architecture of Bridport with a mixture of Purbeck stone, brick and render elevations.
Plots 1, 2 and 3 are converted from a late 19th Century Grade II Listed Building, and some of the properties around the courtyard will enjoy views over the town, St. Mary's Church and the surrounding hills.
Constructed or converted to a very high standard, the well thought out and generous specification features:
* 10 year Warranty (Plots 1-3 Protek, Plots 4-14 NHBC)
* Gas fired central heating
* Fully fitted kitchen with hob, oven, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer (supplied by Howdens)
* Attractive fully tiled bathroom and shower rooms (supplied by Porcelanosa)
* Floor coverings to kitchens and bathrooms
* Down lighters to kitchens
* Timber double glazed windows and doors to new properties
* Allocated parking spaces (including 6 car ports)
* Private stores and door entry systems for apartments
* Communal bin store
* TV points to principal rooms
* Very high energy efficiency
* Fenced/walled gardens finished with top soil, turf and small paved terrace (Plots 4-12)
* Small outside areas (Plots 1-3)
* Wood burner (Plot 1)
* Crittall single glazing with secondary glazing system to converted houses
BRIDPORT & SURROUNDING AREAS
Church Place is ideally situated in a very convenient town centre location within only a few minutes' walk from South Street, East Street and the town centre. It is fairly quiet with no passing traffic and away from main roads. The delightful water meadows, bordered by the River Asker, are also very nearby providing attractive walking opportunities.
Bridport is a charming and historic market town famed for its wide Georgian streets. There is an excellent range of independent shops and thriving Arts Centre, cinema/entertainment venue and galleries. Bridport is now well known for its food culture with many excellent cafes and restaurants together with a very popular farmers' market. The town has been awarded Beacon town status for promoting high quality local food. The bustling street market is held every Wednesday and Saturday. Excellent community facilities include: nursery, primary and senior schools, a newly built health centre and local hospital, superb leisure centre with swimming pool, gym and sports fields. Tennis, bowls and rowing are also available. Bridport has many clubs and associations.
Bridport is recognised as a gateway town for the World Heritage site of the Jurassic Coast and the coastal/beach resort of West Bay is very nearby.
The development has been undertaken by Nest Homes Ltd.
MEASUREMENTS & ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATINGS
Please refer to our individual plot particulars. (All floor areas stated are gross internal areas)
Houses and parking spaces - Freehold
Apartments - 999 year lease with Freehold share
Car ports - 999 year lease with Freehold share.
The plots are available to purchase by reservation with a £500 non-refundable deposit. Conditional on contracts being exchanged within a set time frame and completion by agreement.
Strictly through Humberts (for health and safety reasons - accompanied access only and not available until late 2017).
All main services
A management company will be formed for the upkeep of the communal areas
Dorset County Council - 01305 221100
West Dorset District Council - 01305 251010
Bridport Town Council - 01308 456722
Floor and site plans for illustrative purposes only - not to scale. The positions, size of doors, windows, applicances, other features and boundaries are approximate only.