Enjoying a lovely edge of village setting adjoining open countryside with great views - a very impressive detached barn-style house. It was architect designed and built to a very high standard in only 2015 and has traditional stonework exterior under a slate roof. The accommodation has been cleverly designed with light and airy interiors to take full advantage of the exceptional views. The many excellent features include:-
* Balance of 10 year NHBC.
* LPG Central Heating (underfloor to ground floor).
* UPVC sealed unit windows, doors and heritage roof lights.
* Well fitted kitchen with electric fan assisted oven, electric ceramic halogen hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer.
* Sitting Room with wood burning stove and French doors.
* Bright open plan kitchen/dining/family room again with French doors.
* Attractive bathroom and shower room fittings.
* Engineered oak flooring to the reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining/family room and bedrooms.
* Built in wardrobes/cupboards to all bedrooms.
* Solar thermal panels.
* Attractive laid out garden.
* Integral garage conversion potential for additional living space.
Viewing of this high quality barn-style home is strongly recommended by the sole agents.
Bespoke ornate metal double gates lead onto a brick paved driveway leading to
INTEGRAL GARAGE Up & over door. Power & light.
The garden again enjoys the wonderful open aspect with long range country views. It has been attractively landscaped with natural stone walls, area of lawn and a paved terrace, together with a whole range of shrubs, specimen trees and trellis work.
The property occupies a peaceful edge of village location off a country lane, adjoining open countryside and opposite the original refurbished farmhouse. Salwayash lies on the edge of the Marshwood Vale and the Brit Valley. It is a thriving village community and offers a good range of amenities including a public house, church, village hall and popular primary school. Washingpool Farm Shop and Furleigh Estate Vineyard are also very nearby. The immediate area is designated as one of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are many scenic walks right on the doorstep.
The popular historic market town of Bridport is only about 3 miles to the south east where is an excellent range of shopping, professional and business facilities, together with a twice weekly market and leisure centre. The sea is just a mile further away at West Bay (the location for the drama Broadchurch) with its picturesque harbour, bathing beach and access to the stunning World Heritage Jurassic Coast. The historic resort of Lyme Regis is about 14 miles to the west. The larger centres of Dorchester, Yeovil and Weymouth are all within half an hour's driving distance with main line rail services to London and the West Country