South View is a very attractive and spacious detached individual chalet-style residence with attractive Purbeck stone faced elevations. Under the current ownership since 2006 it has been subject to extensive enlargement and refurbishment to a very high standard. The many excellent features include:-
* Gas fired central heating
* PVC Fascias with down lighters
* Mahogany-style UPVC part leaded light-style sealed unit windows and aluminium coated bi-folding doors
* Quality fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and extensive NEFF appliances
* Attractive bathroom/shower room fittings
* Built-in sound system
* Security alarm system
* Down lighters
* Polished stone fireplace with log effect gas fire (remote control)
* Ornate part solid oak staircase
* Extensive wardrobes - part walk-in
* Full width balcony
* Lovely gardens with decking and heated swimming pool
* Excellent garaging/workshop facilities
The accommodation is very well presented, extensive and versatile enjoying a sunny south-facing rear aspect with lovely views over Uplyme and the surrounding hills. The sitting room and kitchen/dining room/family room both feature bi-folding doors leading onto large decking and the large gardens. The rear bedrooms also feature access onto a large full width balcony again taking advantage of the views.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
South View is set well back and screened from Rhode Lane being approached through impressive ornate double wrought iron gates onto an extensive driveway with excellent parking and turning facilities.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE/WORKSHOP With UTILITY AREA
The front gardens are private and down to lawn together with shrubs. The main gardens lie to the rear and feature an extensive timber decking terrace with HEATED SWIMMING POOL, together with large expanses of lawn and shrubs enjoying a very sunny south facing aspect and excellent privacy.
South View occupies a peaceful setting in a highly sought-after lane on the fringes of the popular village of Uplyme which is within an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there are lovely walks from the house. Lyme Regis is a very pleasant 25 minute walk, an historic coastal town with a Cobb, famous harbour and an excellent range of amenities and an interesting variety of shops. Axminster is about 4 miles to the west, a busy market town with main line rail services to London, Waterloo.