The East Midlands is a popular destination that offers some of the UK’s most spectacular rural landscapes.
The Peak District and Sherwood Forest are on your doorstep – offering limitless adventures for walkers, cyclists and horse riders.
The local area is home to Chatsworth, one of Britain’s most impressive country homes, as well as the picturesque spa town Buxton and the cathedral city of Lincoln.
The region is also well-known for its food, such as Red Leicester cheese and Melton Mowbray pork pies.
Typical properties range from imposing farm houses to contemporary apartments in Nottingham.
• Unspoilt rural countryside
• Limitless outdoor opportunities
• Famed for magnificent country houses
• Home to picturesque towns
• A mixture of rural and town properties