Offers in the Region of £1,350,000
Unique and exclusive Passivhaus Crescent development
- Triple Garage
Set within the grounds of the Octagon Park, Little Plumstead, 5 miles east of Norwich City Centre.
An exemplary development of 7 ultra modern, low energy use (Passivhaus Plus) houses, has been launched to the market offering a fantastic opportunity for buyers to design the internal layout of their own perfect property. (Two reserved).
Buyers are being offered serviced plots at £350,000 for them to custom build, or have the option to buy them fully developed at £1.53m To reserve yours call 01603 661199
Situated in the countryside,5 miles to the east of the City cente, the development is within easy access of the A47 Southern Bypass, the Broads and Norwichs top schools. The new northern distributor route will provide easy access to the airport.
* 2,543ft.sq. ground floor accommodation
* 2,284ft.sq. 1st Floor accommodation
* Large split level entrance hall with central fire place.
* A south facing 434 x 164 kitchen & dining room,
leading out to the sheltered south side patios pergolas -
ideal for al fresco dining on summer days.
* A large family/Cinema room
* An optional ground floor 5th bedroom suite.
* Fantastic 688ft.sq. master bedroom suite with south
facing balcony with views over the Parkland.
* Bedroom 2 with dressing room leading to an en-suite
bathroom and west facing balcony plus 2 further large
* 8.8m x 6m Double garage with scope for office above
* About 0.5 acres
* Permitted use of private Octagon Parkland.
Plenty of outside space for enjoying an indoor/outdoor life, garden with flower/vegetable beds and a large double garage 8.80m x 6.0m (288 x 196) with the opportunity to create a further 571ft.sq. room over the garage space.
Ample private and visitor parking.