Humberts are excited to be marketing Nature’s Point, an exclusive collection of holiday homes on the breathtaking Llŷn Peninsula.
Unlike the plethora of time‐weary lodge parks or resorts you find dotted along the Great British coastline, Nature's Point is ideal for those looking to escape the hubbub of everyday life; offering peace, tranquillity and true luxury living in this designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
This new multi-‐million pound development lies between the dramatic, craggy peaks of Snowdonia and the powder-soft sands of the Llŷn Peninsula, perfectly blending the outdoor adventure, with a healthy dose of relaxation. There are award-winning seafood restaurants, intimate pubs, historic castles, breath-taking mountain trails and water-sports aplenty, satisfying even the most discerning of explorers on their coastal getaway.
In the midst of all this you will find Nature’s Point, comprised of 25 holiday homes, which includes a magnificent 5 bedroom retreat (with sweeping sea views), 5 terraced cottages, a selection of beautiful penthouse apartments and 3 bedroom family homes. Each one comes complete with log burning fire, fully furnished interiors, free Wi- Fi and the support of an on site General Manager.
Whether investing in family holidays for years to come; a treasured sanctuary for your loved ones to escape to when they need a coastal break, or as a new avenue for rental income, the apartments and cottages at Nature’s Point are guaranteed to leave an impression on you – for all the right reasons.
- Exclusive development of 25 luxury holiday homes, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- Spectacular, peaceful location overlooking Nefyn Bay and the Irish Sea beyond
- 20 minutes from Abersoch, 10 Minutes from Porthdinllaen and on the doorstep of Snowdonia
- Easy access to local beaches and other unforgettable outdoor adventures
- 2-5 bedrooms ranging from £299,000 - £750,000
- Contemporary, coastal design with state of the art amenities
- Zero restrictions on owner usage and completely pet friendly
- Sold with 999 year lease, full building guarantee and your own title deed