- Private Parking
- View EPC Rating
- This 4 bedroomed detached home, aptly named Tranquillity enjoys a peaceful setting in the highly sought after Hamlet of Penpol, moments from Restronguet Creek and within 5 miles of Truro.
- Very well presented and improved throughout by the current owner, any purchaser would have little to do but simply move in. There are areas for potential expansion (subject to planning permission) if so wished.
- Tranquillity is a deceptively spacious dormer bungalow with delightful countryside views to the front and private, south facing garden to the rear.
- There are two generous double bedrooms on the ground floor including the dual aspect master to the rear with built in wardrobes and a well-appointed double shower en-suite with vanity unit. There is a separate family bathroom on the ground floor.
- The double bedroom to the front has built in cupboards as well as a walk-in wardrobe. Such is the space of this property, the current owners use this as an additional TV/sitting room.
- The large living room with focal wood burner and granite hearth opens to a dining area with a garden room connecting the two, creating a selection of bright and comfortable reception rooms.
- The kitchen to the front has a lovely outlook across the neighbouring countryside. There is ample cupboard space with a range of floor and wall units with an integrated Neff fan oven and ceramic hob.
- Adjoining the kitchen is a super space for the storage enthusiasts. There are a range of fitted units and worktop space, a pantry, understairs storage or dog bed area and beyond is a utility which has space for freestanding white goods. Stairs lead from here to the first floor.
- To the first floor are two bedrooms, a shower room and yet more storage. One particularly generous bedroom opens to a large cupboard come study area. This leads onto a boarded loft area.
- The front is approached via a gated drive with ample parking, bordered by well stocked garden areas. There is a two vehicle carport which adjoins a sizable and very useful storage room. The lovely south facing rear garden feels incredibly private and is enclosed by mature trees and shrubs and laid mostly to a level lawn.
Services & Council Tax
Oil fired central heating, mains water, drainage and electric Council Tax Band - E