- Private Parking
- View EPC Rating
- This stylish three bedroomed detached bungalow has undergone a great transformation to offer practical space with a comfortable yet contemporary feel.
- Being situated in a private and elevated position above the village of Ponsanooth captures beautiful far-reaching views of the surrounding countryside from the property, from the extensive patio to the front and the tiered rear garden.
- There is a wonderful sense of space from the moment you step foot in the door as the slate floored entrance hall expands into the main sitting room to the left whilst continuing onto to service the bedrooms, family shower room and laundry room.
- Extended in the last 10 years the addition offers a brilliant amount of extra space for the open plan kitchen/dining/living room which has become the central hub of the family home.
- This area enjoys excellent style with vaulted ceilings, Velux windows, wood burner and a bank of bi-folding doors to the front patio which boasts the stunning outlook across the valley, there is great light and openness to this fantastic sociable living arrangement.
- There is a range of kitchen storage in the sleek grey floor and wall units with deep sliding drawers in the island. There is a range style gas cooker with space for a free-standing fridge freezer.
- The extension allows for an additional, separate large living room with sliding doors to the front.
- Accommodation comprises a generous double bedroom to the front with built-in wardrobes and sliding doors leading out to the raised patio, there is a large single with built in cupboard and sliding doors to the rear garden, also to the rear is the master en-suite bedroom. This benefits from built in wardrobes and a stylishly appointed shower room with tiled floor and walls and a heated towel rail.
- There is a large family shower room with a substantial walk-in shower finished with excellent modern style in tiling and sanitary ware.
- The gardens have been stylishly and practically landscaped both front and back.
- There is a vast amount of parking to the front via a gated access and excellent storage to the side. Steps lead up to a slate paved raised patio with a stainless steel and glass balustrade which continues around the bi-folding doors from the living area. This perfect BBQ spot offers fantastic far reaching country views.
- The rear garden has been well landscaped to create a number of different tiers and seating areas which take in the views over the property. A variety of shrubs have been cleverly planted and are really starting to take shape to improve the garden even more.
- There is a separate gated access to the top tier of the garden which offers potential for those interested in maybe having a garage or a plot (subject to planning permission).
SERVICES & COUNCIL TAX
Gas fired central heating, mains water, drainage and electric. Council Tax Band C.
The property is situated in a most desirable area within easy reach of both the cathedral city of Truro and the harbour town of Falmouth and its University which is a few minutes drive away. Truro is the administrative and cultural centre of Cornwall and offers a choice of private and government schools. Falmouth has the deepest natural harbour in Western Europe and is a major maritime and tourist centre.
The village of Ponsanooth itself as well as the nearby Perranwell Station both offer highly regarded county primary schools, general stores/post office, public houses, playing fields and parish churches. The villages also benefit from good public transport facilities with regular buses to both Truro and Falmouth, as well as a railway station in Perranwell on the Falmouth to Truro branch line.
Kennall Vale Nature Reserve, run by the Cornwall Wildlife Trust, is also within easy reach and is a delightful place for woodland walks. The house is within easy distance of walks on the south or north coasts, or inland in World Heritage country.