A unique opportunity to purchase an exciting development opportunity in a delightful rural setting with circa. 1.5 acres. Offered for sale by INFORMAL TENDER on Friday 8th November 2019 at 12.00 noon
- Development Plot
Foxfield offers prospective purchasers an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow with full planning consent occupying a plot of circa 1.5 acres in a wonderful rural location, enjoying stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
North Dorset 2/2019/0483/FUL
The proposed building is an individual and attractive detached house of approx. 2207 sqft and to be constructed of local brick and flint elevations sympathetic to the surrounding area. The accommodation includes entrance hall with cloakroom, double aspect sitting room with central fireplace, study, utility/boot room, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, 4 double bedrooms two with en-suite showers and a family bathroom. Outside there will be a detached 3 vehicle car port and further study or stores.
The property is accessed from the village lane, which culminates into a parking and turning area. The current and proposed build sits centrally on the plot overlooking an area of outstanding beauty, with gardens surrounding it, which are laid to lawn , bordered by mature hedging , along with numerous trees and shrubs.
There is a stable block including two loose boxes, along with a feed/tack room and adjacent to this a single garage. From the driveway a timber 5 bar gate opens into the paddock, which is enclosed by post and rail fencing and mature hedging, along with a open fronted field shelter.
Ansty lies on the southern slopes of the renowned Bulbarrow Hill amidst some of Dorsets finest countryside.
Amenities include an excellent farm shop with post office and plant centre, The Fox Inn pub/restaurant with letting rooms, Village Hall and Church; all within easy walking distance.
It is within easy motoring distance of the neighbouring towns; Blandford, Sturminster Newton, Sherborne and the County Town of Dorchester all provide a wide and diverse range of cultural, recreational and shopping facilities.
The area is particularly well known for its excellent independent and state run schools. These include Bryanston, Clayesmore, Canford, Sandroyd, Port
Regis and Milton Abbey. Primary school at Cheselbourne, then St Marys Puddletown and onto Thomas Hardye School.
SPORTING AND RECREATIONAL PURSUITS
Walking, riding and shooting over the surrounding countryside.
Racing at Salisbury, Wincanton and Bath.
Golf at Ashley Wood, Rushmore Park, Remedy Oak and at
Sailing and general water sports at Poole, Weymouth and along the glorious Dorset Jurassic coastline.
North Dorset District Council
INFORMAL TENDER PROCEDURE
Tenders should be received in writing by 12 noon on Friday 8th November 2019 in a sealed envelope marked Foxfield Ansty and delivered to the Dorset office of Humberts, 8a-c Parkway Farm Business Park Middle Farm Way, Poundbury DT1 3AR or emailed to the regional manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Any offer made will be treated as being subject to contract. Your tender should also include the following information:
1. Name and address of the proposed purchaser.
2. Name and address of your solicitors.
3. The Tender letter should state the sum you are prepared to pay for the property.
4. Please make your offer an uneven figure to avoid identical bids.
5. Only offers of a non-variable nature will be considered.
6. Your offer will be treated as subject to Contract however you should state any other conditions that your offer is subject to, i.e. arranging a loan, sale of other property or any other investigations.
7. If you require a loan please state the proposed lending source and enclose copies of any correspondence supporting the availability of funding. If the funding is cash please provide proof of funds.
8. Your offer should state the period within which you would like to exchange contracts and when you would anticipate completing the purchase.
The vendors reserve the right not to accept the highest or indeed any offers made.