Guide price £300,000
A Luxury apartment in the city.
- Private Parking
- Allocated Parking
A fine, high quality boutique apartment within the city which has been completed to a high standard offering contemporary design and specification.
The two bedroom apartment has an open plan kitchen and living area and has juliet balconies offering good views particularly for a building so well located within the city.
Sophisticated and quality finishes
• High Specification architect designed contemporary property
• Gas Central Heating with thermostatically controlled under floor heating
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, hob, extractor, oven
• Under Unit and worktop LED lighting
• All bathrooms are fully tiled with high-quality sanitary ware with chrome fittings and heated chrome towel rails High specification internal and external doors with chrome furniture
• High quality engineered oak flooring throughout apartment
• TV & phone points throughout
• High quality exterior granite walls, steps and walkway with ornate locally manufactured, powder coated iron railings with external lighting.
• High standard internal entrance and stairway with fully tiled floors, feature tiling to half landings and highly polished stainless steel banister rails throughout.
• Private Designated Parking
• Intercom entry system
• Triple layered fire protection and sound proofing using Fike, Twinflex Pro, 8 zone intelligent fire technology.
The Cathedral city of Truro contains both national and independent retailers, supermarkets and a choice of private and public sector schooling (see schooling catchment area map for details); A nearby bus route provides easy access to Truro & Penwith College for higher and further education, also on this route is the Royal Cornwall Hospital; golf courses will be found at Treliske or Killiow.
Truro is an excellent central location to easily enjoy the whole county with the sandy beaches of either coast approx. 10 miles away.
Closer still are a plethora of Creekside villages to explore, especially for keen water sport and sailing enthusiasts, the likes of Loe Beach, Feock and Mylor are a hive of activity.
Truro Railway Station, just a moments walk, connects with Falmouth and is also on the mainline to London Paddington while Newquay Airport (20 miles) provides regular scheduled flights to national airports now including Heathrow as well as international destinations.
SERVICES AND COUNCIL TAX
The property is likely to be rated C for council tax purposes. The flat is connected to mains water, drainage gas and electricity.
Heading away from the city centre, follow Richmond Hill and continue uphill past the train station. Within a couple of hundred yards, the property will be found on the left.