Guide price £1,200,000
- Purpose Built
- Private Parking
- View EPC Rating
With views over the world famous Fistral Beach, Newquay Golf Course and Watergate Bay.
This unique Penthouse Apartment, which occupies the entire top floor, is one of very few five double bedroom apartments available in North Cornwall. Offered for sale for the first time since its completion in 2010. With 5 double bedrooms each enjoying sea views and benefitting from terrace access, this unique penthouse also has 3 bathrooms as well as direct secure lift access to the underground allocated parking. All this and only a short walk from the world famous Fistral Beach. To truly appreciate luxurious penthouse coastal living, early viewing is essential.
The ultimate Penthouse living
Set in a breathtaking elevated position perched high above the iconic headland, this rare property takes in dual aspect panoramic, unobstructed and ever-changing coastal, townscape and rural views.
• Vast L shaped lounge/kitchen/dining room
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Panoramic views throughout entire dual aspect living space
• Bi-fold doors open from living area and dining area
• Overlooking Fistral Beach and Newquay Golf Links Course
• View over Newquay Bay towards Watergate Bay and Trevose Head beyond
Relax with spectacular views
Awaken every day to encapsulating sea views with terrace access from each bedroom.
• 5 double bedrooms
• Master bedroom and en-suite, with bath and walk in shower facilities
• Each bedroom benefits from bi-fold doors opening onto the terrace
• Bedroom 2 benefits from an en-suite
• All bedrooms complete with fitted wardrobes
• Family bathroom
Panoramic sea views
Enjoy the outstanding Cornish vistas from sunrise to sunset. This Penthouse offers vast outdoor space, perfect to embrace coastal living.
• Two 633 ft terraces both with stainless steel balustrades and glazing
• Terrace to the rear with a hot tub
• Moments from the Headland Hotel & Spa
• Ample terrace areas for alfresco dining
• Two allocated secure underground parking spaces
• Large lockable surf store of 74 sq ft (6.8 sqm)
• Communal surf shower facilities
15 Azure is located at the heart of bustling Headland Road, the gateway to the world famous Fistral Beach which hosts a number of fashionable outlets and restaurants including Rick Stein and the Fish House.
Situated a stones throw from this hive of activity, the elevated position of the penthouse gives you an oasis of calm and seclusion which comes with Cornish coastal living.
The property is in close proximity to the River Gannel Estuary which is steeped in natural wildlife and Newquay heritage.
Newquay town centre is within a half mile of the property and offers a range of shopping and banking facilities as well as an array of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The town also boasts an historic picturesque working fishing harbour and some of Europes finest coastline.
There is a bus and rail service to outlying areas and Newquay Airport is approximately seven miles distance from the property.