Asking price £274,950
- Private Parking
- Allocated Parking
A selection of high quality boutique apartments within the city. Available immediately the flats have been completed to a high standard offering contemporary design and specification.
The two bedroom apartments each have open plan kitchen and living areas and have juliet balconies, those at the front offering good views.
This is the first phase of the redevelopment of The Old County Hall which will include live/work units in the original building along with community spaces for temporary exhibitions or meetings. A larger apartment building is planned for the rear of the site as well as a pool, spa and gym complex whcih it is anticipated will be available to the residents of the site.
Sophisticated and quality finishes
· High Specification architect designed contemporary properties
· 10 Year LBC Warranty
· Gas Central Heating with thermostatically controlled under floor heating
· Double glazed windows and doors
· Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, hob, extractor, oven
· LED lighting
· All bathrooms are fully tiled with high-quality sanitary ware with chrome fittings and heated chrome towel rails
· High specification internal and external doors with chrome furniture
· TV, phone points, USB power points throughout
· Fully landscaped private and communal gardens with external lighting
· Secure parking
· Intercom entry system
· Triple layered fire protection and sound proofing
The Cathedral city of Truro contains both national and independent retailers, supermarkets and a choice of private and public sector schooling (see schooling catchment area map for details); A nearby bus route provides easy access to Truro & Penwith College for higher and further education, also on this route is the Royal Cornwall Hospital; golf courses will be found at Treliske or Killiow.
Truro is an excellent central location to easily enjoy the whole county with the sandy beaches of either coast approx. 10 miles away. Closer still are a plethora of Creekside villages to explore, especially for keen water sport and sailing enthusiasts, the likes of Loe Beach, Feock and Mylor are a hive of activity.
Truro Railway Station, just a moments walk, connects with Falmouth and is also on the mainline to London Paddington while Newquay Airport (20 miles) provides regular scheduled flights to national airports now including Heathrow as well as international destinations.
Services & Council Tax
The properties are likely to be rated D for council tax purposes. The flat's are connected to mains water, drainage gas and electricity.
Heading away from the city centre, follow Richmond Hill and continue uphill past the train station. Within a couple of hundred yards, the property will be found on the left.