- Double Garage
- View EPC Rating
This is a grand, double fronted, contemporary family home in a wonderful village not far from Truro. The light and airy entrance hall features oak veneered doors and sets the tone for the space and quality appreciated throughout. On the ground floor there is a spacious living area and study, ideal for home working. Double doors lead through to an open plan kitchen and dining space with a separate utility room. Bi-folding doors lead out to a patio area and garden. Upstairs, there are four well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts bespoke fitted wardrobes and luxury en-suite.
- The property was built in 2019 by Burrington Estates who have a growing reputation as a leading developer of high-specification, design-led homes.
- The kitchen/diner to the rear of the property is simply stunning. The clever layout creates a wonderfully sociable area, bi-folding doors provide access to the garden and the unique design of a bay of windows and skylights to capture natural light really enhances the great sense of space.
- The sizable U-shaped kitchen and central island boast Shaker style cabinets and a tasteful light quartz worktop and splashback. Integrated appliances include a fridge freezer, mid-height double oven, dishwasher plus an inset gas hob with extractor over.
- The spacious living room to the front has a central fireplace with electric fire and enjoys a wonderfully peaceful outlook. Also on this level is a useful study or option for a ground floor bedroom and a tastefully finished W/C.
- All first floor accommodation is accessed from a specious central landing, with airing cupboard. There are three very good double bedrooms including a master en-suite. There is an additional single bedroom, currently used as a second study and a stylishly appointed family bathroom with bath and shower over and convenience light.
- The master bedroom enjoys built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with double shower and rainfall shower head.
- To the rear is a fantastically spacious landscaped garden. Having recently been redesigned, this excellent enclosed garden boasts a range of seating areas based on where to catch the sun throughout the day. There is a great mix of materials using railway sleepers laid vertically and horizontally to create deep planters and retaining walls as well as a paved and gravelled spots amongst the lawn. There is a pedestrian side access to the double garage from the garden.
Mains water, drainage and electric and LPG fired central heating. HIVE heating system.
Settled within the delightful village of Trispen, and just four miles from the centre of Truro, the location is perfect for those wishing to experience both rural and city life.
The property occupies a most convenient location, just a few miles from the A30 and within 5 miles of the city of Truro. Trispen is an idyllic, small and rural village community, with a good primary school, local shop and post office, vibrant village pub, community hall and bus links with Truro. With close links to the countryside and city living, its location is ideal for those looking for the best of both worlds. Nearby Truro contains an excellent range of both national retailers and smaller specialist shops together with a theatre, cinema and numerous restaurants. There is a choice of private and public sector schooling, with higher and further education at Truro and Penwith College.
The city's bus station provides convenient access to many of the main Cornish towns and villages while the main line railway station connects London Paddington and there are regular flights from Newquay Airport to Heathrow.