Asking price £465,000
An exclusive collection of three and four bedroom new homes
- Private Parking
- Double Garage
- View EPC Rating
This grand and modern four bedroom detached house welcomes you in with a large hallway and downstairs WC. From here you can enter into the generous open plan kitchen/dining area with a fully integrated kitchen, the ideal place to cook, relax and entertain. Off from the dining area is access to the utility area along with French doors which lead you to the garden. A large living room is also present on the ground floor with wide bi-folding doors also providing access to the garden.
On the first floor, you will find a sizable landing providing access to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom. Bedrooms two, three and four are all spacious double bedrooms. The master bedroom is a very generous double and features both a built-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
An idyllic dream for many, Ash Tree Cross is a really special development. With its stunning rural location offering peace and tranquillity, yet also situated close to the bustling Cornish city of Truro, everything needed is on your doorstep with this fantastic array of new homes by award-winning 5 Star Housebuilder, Burrington Estates New Homes.
The development was named after the Ash tree that sits by the crossroads in the heart of Carnon Downs. The village was formerly part of the packet route of the Falmouth packet service, commissioned by the Postmaster General to carry mail and embassy correspondence between Falmouth and London.
The village itself fully embraces community spirit with the village hall offering a number of events and clubs to be enjoyed. It is well served by a number of local shops and businesses including a post office, garden centre, farm shop, and hairdressers along with doctors, dental surgery and good schools all located close by.
Surrounding Ash Tree Cross are miles of beautiful, stunning open countryside, with the South Coast just a few miles away and considered one of Cornwalls areas of outstanding natural beauty, making it the perfect place for a country walk, stroll or a bike ride.
Ash Tree Cross makes the perfect place to call home thanks to its beautiful surrounding rural location and charming village centre.
Ash Tree Cross is ideally located with easy access to popular Cornish towns Falmouth and Truro, both within 9 miles.
Falmouths gorgeous coastline offers a selection of stunning beaches such as Gyllyngvase beach, one of only seven blue flag beaches in Cornwall. The coastline also provides the opportunity to take part in a number of activities ranging from water sports to coastal walks, whilst the charming town centre has a range of independent restaurants making it a great place to dine.
If in need of a little retail therapy, Truro offers a variety of both national and independent retailers. Theres also a number of art galleries and architectural beauties, such as Truro Cathedral, to be explored along with a four-screen cinema showing all the latest releases.
For a joyful day out for all theres also Trelissick Gardens within easy reach, owned by the National Trust, just a few minutes drive away. With its magnificent estate, mesmerising gardens, and 300 acres of beautiful countryside on offer accompanied by panoramic views across the Fal estuary you will have plenty of things to fill your day with.
In need of venturing out of Cornwall, both Falmouth and Truro offer excellent railway links to a host of locations across the UK including London, Bristol and Exeter, along with Cornwall airport located in Newquay, just half an hours drive away.
YOUR LUXURY HOME
Stepping into your new home, you will be instantly welcomed with luxury and outstanding craftsmanship, something homeowners will find throughout their new home quality Burrington Estates have successfully built a reputation for providing.
From quartz worktops in the kitchen to premium oak veneer handrails, high quality and a premium specification is included in every beautiful new home. In the bathroom you will be able to enjoy a spa-like experience courtesy of the rain head showers, ending or starting your day in total relaxation thanks to the spacious and modern bedrooms.
Adding to the modernity of these contemporary homes, each will come equipped with one of the leading providers of smart home technology, Google Nest. This innovative smart technology will allow homeowners to take control of their energy use and monitor their environmental impact. The Google Nest device automatically adapts to home changes and cleverly monitors usage and customer movements helping homeowners to both save money and maintain a sustainable lifestyle. All homes also come complete with BT Fibre FTTP broadband.
• Your high quality kitchen has been carefully designed and installed by local kitchen designers.
• All three bedroom homes include postformed worktops and upstands, four bedroom homes include quartz worktops, upstands and splashback.
• Stainless steel extractor hood and chrome electrical accessories add a sleek finish.
• Three bedroom homes feature your choice of Bosch gas or induction four burner hob. Four bedroom homes come with your choice of Bosch 5 burner gas hob or 4 zone induction hob. All homes come with a stainless steel extractor hood.
• All three bedroom homes have a stainless steel countertop sink and drainer with contemporary mixer tap and stainless steel or glass splashback. Four bedroom homes feature a stainless steel undercounter sink.
• Integrated Bosch appliances make moving into your new home even easier - enjoy an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
• Kitchens with breakfast bars including feature pendant lighting*.
• LED downlights come as standard in all kitchens.
• Choose from ceramic tiles or wooden flooring, depending on stage of build at point of reservation.
*House type specific
• Built-in wardrobes are included in the master bedroom, complete with shelf and hanging rail.
• Master bedrooms benefit with a spa-like ensuite complete with rainhead shower.
• Premium fitted carpets throughout.
• Double electric sockets with USB port and a TV point.
• Oak veneer doors throughout
• Contemporary bathroom suite with back to wall Grohe sanitaryware, Vado taps and soft close WC seats.
• Keep your towels warm on the chrome heated towel rail in the family bathroom and ensuites.
• Family bathrooms include a bath with shower hose. Selected homes include a freestanding bath to the master ensuite.
• Enjoy a spa-like experience with a rainhead shower to ensuite in master bedroom.
• Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to half height on walls and quality flooring underfoot.
• The master bathroom has the added benefit of a shaver point.
• Fitted mirrors to master ensuite and WC walls adds a superior finish.
• Motion sensor lighting features in the bathroom and ensuites.
• The low-profile shower tray, featuring a semi- frameless shower screen in ensuite bathrooms, creates a modern finish.
• Walls are painted in a stylish quartz grey with white ceiling.
• Satinwood finishes to skirting, architraves and window boards complete all homes.
• Premium oak veneer handrail, adds a classic touch to these contemporary homes.
• Door handles are finished in a brushed stainless steel.
• Luxury fitted carpets and underlay in all homes.
• A spur allows for the future installation of an intruder alarm.
• Taller skirtings throughout.
• Chrome sockets and switches complete a stylish look throughout.
• Chrome BT point to hall, lounge or study* and prewiring for SKY.
*House type specific
Heating and Insulation
• Gas fired central heating with energy efficient boiler and excellent insulation levels throughout.
• Google Nest Thermostat is included in all homes; helping save you energy with its learning abilities and can be controlled by you anywhere through the Nest app.
• Google Nest products available as optional upgrades: Indoor and outdoor cameras, smart doorbell and the google hub and mini.
• Solar PV is available as an optional upgrade to selected homes.
• Excellent insulation levels throughout to meet modern energy standards.
• Timber frame construction, highly insulated and sourced from sustainable and renewable sources.
• Landscaped front gardens featured within all homes.
• Rear gardens are fully turfed and include a generous patio area, ideal for spending time during the summer months.
• Timber dividing fences allow for increased privacy.
• All homes have a contemporary front door with chrome ironmongery, front entrance light and mains wired doorbell.
• To the rear there is a light and outside tap.
• Park the car or store the essentials in a garage with power and light. Double garages benefit from electric doors.
The specification and features shown in this listing were correct at the time of going to press. Burrington Estates New Homes is continually reviewing and updating the specification on all house types and therefore reserves the right to change specification details. For full details regarding current specification and finishes for individual plot/s, please refer to our sales team. Photographs shown in this listing depict typical Burrington Estates New Homes interiors.