An immaculately presented Victorian property.
- Double Garage
- View EPC Rating
- Stunning four-bedroom property in immaculate order throughout with a seamless blend of retaining Victorian features and modern living.
- The property is blessed with views of the sea from the principal rooms with the top floor bedroom of particular note with views from the front elevation and rear private balcony.
- There is private parking via the double garage immediately to the rear of the property access via the rear lane with further resident permit parking including guests also available (for more information on this please do contact us)
- Entering the property, the Victorian features are evident with the original tiles refurbished in the porch and stain glass in the surround of the inner door. A further beautiful feature is the smooth Victorian banister and Victorian tiled fireplace.
- The spacious living/dining room with solid oak flooring and Victorian fireplace and quality cast iron Jotul multi fuel burner
- The well-appointed kitchen has a range of wall and floor units with ample work top space with a feature stone wall re-pointed by our clients which adds character.
- The first floor has three of the four bedrooms with all bedrooms having solid timber flooring and a bright and airy rooms.
- The top floor has an amazing sizable bedroom encompassing the whole floor with its own private balcony looking to the rear garden and wonderful sea views to the side. This is a fabulous place for peaceful morning coffees.
- A fabulous feature is the south facing landscaped gardens with various levels to engage in the wonderful sea views and collage of properties over the town. There is a delightful summer house which is a favourite for evening glasses of wine by our clients. A convenient garden shed is also located at the top of the garden.
- St Ives is in a bowl as such and we are fortunate enough to be in a quiet road in the middle of town within a relatively level walk of approx. 350m to the harbour, shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The property would make an ideal holiday letting property due to the exceptional presentation and quality on offer (holiday let projections available on request)
- Further attributes include a separate utility and downstairs shower room, courtyard garden off the dining room and kitchen and study/office on the first floor.
- Super-fast broad band is available at the property.
Services & Council Tax
- Mains - water, drainage, electricity and gas
- Heating Mains Gas
- Tenure Freehold
- Council Tax Band D
The Owners Words
We love our property because it is a sunny south facing Victorian house, with lots of light and sea views from most rooms, and it also gives us flexible accommodation for ourselves and visitors alike.
It has a lovely large established terraced garden with great views across the bay and St Ives Valley, and has the added benefit of being south facing due to it being higher than the house.
We enjoy spending our time in the garden sitting in the summerhouse looking out across the bay and watching the sailing boats. It is an easy few minute walk to all the shops/restaurants/harbour/beaches but being in a quiet and convenient location where everything is in within easy walking distance. The convenience of garage and permit parking.