Guide price £310,000
A unique selection of Age restricted properties
- Private Parking
- Allocated Parking
Plot 3 is a newly built 2 bedroom property on this beautiful development by the sea. Availble for occupation in the Spring of this year.
The Courtyard represents a high quality development of coastal properties by the highly acclaimed Acorn Blue.
With a range of properties to suit all tastes, from barn conversions, brand new Mews houses, Apartments and contemporary two storey homes.
Situated above a secluded beach overlooking St Austell Bay and near the picturesque village of Charlestown, The Courtyard at Duporth is a unique collection of thirty-eight, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Centred around a landscaped courtyard and a Grade II listed clock tower, The Courtyard at Duporth is from our Lifetime Living Collection exclusively for the over 55s.
Each home within this collection has been thoughtfully laid out and designed to a high specification with future adaptation taken into consideration. The development also benefits from access to private woodland and a sheltered beach, as well as enjoying a southerly aspect and sea views.
Lifetime Living with Acorn
Our Lifetime Living properties offer the highest standard of living in truly enviable locations, exclusively for the over 55s.
Perfect for those seeking to embrace their golden years, our collection of properties offers a safe, secure and comfortable place where you can feel at home. Youll be able to relax and enjoy the finer things in life with those who matter to you most.
These are inspiring, stylish places to live but also properties that are practical and highly adaptable so that ground floor bedrooms or stair lifts can be accommodated if needed in future.
Specfication Plots 1-6
• Shaker style fitted kitchen with Caeserstone worktop and
• Under wall unit LED lighting
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• A range of integrated appliances to include:
- Neff fridge/freezer
- Neff built in oven
- Bosch ceramic hob and Neff extractor over
- Neff dishwasher
- Wine cooler*
• Neff freestanding washer/dryer in utility cupboard*
BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
• Contemporary style white sanitary ware
• Contemporary wall mounted controls
• Thermostatic shower
• Clear glazed bath screen / sliding shower door
• Porcelain wall tiling
• Fitted bathroom mirror above sink
HEATING/ HOT WATER
• Under floor heating to living area
• Radiators to bedrooms
• Heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
• Electronic programming for heating system
• Mixture of LED downlights and pendants
• Dimmer switches to living/dining and master bedroom*
• Fibre optic internet connection to property
• TV aerial points to living room and bedrooms
• Telephone point to living/dining and master bedroom
• Shaver socket to bathroom and en-suite
FLOORING AND FINISHING
• Karndean flooring to hall, kitchen and living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Porcelain floor tiles to bathroom and en-suite
• Walls and ceilings in matt emulsion
• High performance window system
• Individual post box
• Decking and lighting to balcony
• Block paved parking bays
• Individual bin store area
• Infrastructure for future stair lift provision
• Mains operated smoke and fire alarm with battery back up
• Multi point locking system to front door
PEACE OF MIND
• 10 year Buildzone structural warranty
* Plot specific - please speak to a sales advisor for more detail
Buying with Acorn
Whether youre taking the first step to owning your own home or moving to a place youve aspired to, Acorn creates beautiful new homes across a broad range of locations, sizes and prices.
We put the same level of care and attention into ensuring you are supported every step of the way throughout the buying process.