£7,735 per month
- Serviced Apartment
- Upper Floor
- Long and Short Let
- View EPC Rating
Located on the second floor, Apartment 5 offers a contemporary, open-plan living room with artwork from Jake Chapman and comes complete with fully-fitted kitchen with Neff appliances, Nespresso coffee machine, integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar and dining area. A vintage Lucite table has dining space for four on stylish Bertoia chairs, perfect for entertaining. The space is also ideally set up for work or relaxation with a desk, two cordless VoIP telephones and a 40" flatscreen smart TV.
A master bedroom, with super-king size bed, fitted wardrobes and a 32" smart TV, faces the peaceful rear of the building. Theres also a separate bathroom, with bath and shower, utility room, with washer-dryer and additional storage space, and underfloor heating throughout.
WEEKLY RATES INCLUDE
- All utilities and council tax
- Twice-weekly housekeeping service with full linen change
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Smart TV with Full Sky TV package and streaming capabilites
- 24-hour telephone concierge providing grocery shopping, theatre bookings, dinner reservations etc
- Preferred access and special rates for The Third Space Health Clubs in Marylebone and Soho
- Welcome provisions on arrival including REN skincare products and a selection of Nespresso coffee capsules