**NO TENANT ADMIN FEES** Weavers Farm is a substantial, 4 bedroomed period farmhouse offering spacious and comfortable accommodation in an idyllic setting.
- Short Let
- Off Road Parking
- View EPC Rating
Weavers Farm is a substantial, 4 bedroomed period farmhouse offering spacious and comfortable accommodation in an idyllic setting. Blessed with delightful gardens and far reaching views, the property would appeal to a larger family seeking traditional accommodation in a rural location. Newly decorated, Weavers Farm provides flexible accommodation by way of three reception rooms, 4 spacious bedrooms and two good bathrooms as well as super kitchen diner and handy utility room. Ample off road parking is available with the potential for secure storage if required.
Situated within the well respected Bleasdale Estate between Chipping and Garstang, convenient for both Preston (14 miles) and access to the M6.
Available on an initial six month tenancy, unfurnished with carpets and floor coverings. Oil fired central heating. Private water supply. B4RN hyperfast broadband connected.
• Large stone entrance porch
• Inner hallway
• Spacious sitting room with wood burning stove
• Second sitting room
• Snug or home office
• Spacious dining kitchen with integrated oven and hob
• Boiler/utility room
• Under stairs storage cupboard
• Staircase to first floor and landing area
• Four spacious bedrooms
• House bathroom with walk in shower cubicle, bath, handbasin and wc
• Outside wc
• Rear yard and driveway
• Rear cottage garden with pond
• Further garden, separate to the farmhouse
• Oil fired central heating
• EPC rated E
Bleasdale, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 1UY